Following his appearance on the soap, Bobby gave an interview on ITV Good Morning Britain.
Bobby Brazier, a BBC EastEnders actor, is reportedly becoming more close to Ellie Dadd, a soap opera co-star, since joining the program. “Bobby and Ellie hit it off right away and have fitted right in with the younger cast members,” a show insider told the Sun.
They have bonded and are obviously comfortable in each other’s company. Bobby recently joined the storied soap opera’s cast and has been openly discussing his career.
“I’m really excited to be joining the EastEnders cast, so far it’s been perfect,” he exclaimed.
Everyone has been so lovely to me and has made adjusting here much simpler than I could have imagined. It has always been a goal of mine to enter the acting world, so getting the chance to do so with EastEnders as a Slater is wonderful.
“I’m very appreciative. I’ve been enjoying Freddie every minute so far, and I can’t wait to see what Walford has in store for him. Following his appearance on the soap, Bobby gave an interview on ITV Good Morning Britain.
She would be happy. Why wouldn’t she be? asked Bobby of his mother Jade. She would be the same, he continued, “Anyone who loves and cares about me, all my friends, all my family, they’re all proud and all supportive.”
Weekdays at six in the morning, Good Morning Britain is broadcast on ITV and ITV Hub. Monday through Thursday at 7.30 p.m. on BBC One, you can watch episodes of EastEnders online via BBC iPlayer.
- Home and Away confirms tragic death in Xander storyline
- Cash and Eden gets engaged… New promo
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- Home and Away 8000 MON 27TH MARCH 2023 HD Episode
- Home and Away PROMO 8000 | Felicity and Tane’s wedding day has arrived. Bree is grateful for Remi’s support. Has Cash made a life-long commitment to Eden?