In upcoming episodes of EastEnders, Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) will be feeling a great deal of guilt because he knows Billy (Perry Fenwick) may spend a very long time in prison and he blames himself for complying with Keeble’s (Alison Newman) demands.
Billy does, however, have some hope because he now has top-notch attorney Jimmie working for him. Ritchie Scott (Sian Webber), the Mitchell family’s longtime attorney who has helped them through many legal hiccups, works for the same company as Jimmie.
It is possible for Billy to avoid punishment if Jimmie is on his side.
Keeble, who won’t stop until Billy Mitchell is held accountable for his role in her father’s death, hasn’t taken kindly to this.
She cautions Phil that if Jimmie is not removed from the case, she will pursue the rest of the family.
Phil knows he has no choice but to agree and instructs Ritchie to remove Jimmie from the case because he has already witnessed how capable Keeble is of making life for his family members very unpleasant.
Is Billy going to prison now that his last hope has vanished?
- Home and Away confirms tragic death in Xander storyline
- Cash and Eden gets engaged… New promo
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- Home and Away 8000 MON 27TH MARCH 2023 HD Episode
- Home and Away PROMO 8000 | Felicity and Tane’s wedding day has arrived. Bree is grateful for Remi’s support. Has Cash made a life-long commitment to Eden?