Since discovering Naomi (Karene Peter) was responsible for her car park attack in Emmerdale, Nicola (Nicola Wheeler) has been on the attack. She is furious and demands justice, and Charles (Kevin Mathurin) may soon be held accountable.
Nicola threatened the livelihoods of Charles and Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker) for doing nothing to stop the thug when she first learned Naomi was a member of the vicious gang. She vowed to destroy Charles, and she’s making good on that promise.
When the police had enough evidence to make an arrest of Naomi after the two women exchanged words in which Naomi blamed Nicola for her own wounds, the classic Nicola smirk reappeared.
But Nicola wants more and won’t stop until every person connected to the young criminal is also brought to justice.
To Nicola’s dismay, Ethan (Emile John) and Charles are Naomi’s biggest supporters, and a run-in with Ethan pushes her over the edge.
When Nicola decides that she has done enough to finally ruin Charles’ career, she takes the enormous and potentially disastrous step of complaining about Charles to the Bishop.
The plan is in motion; will Nicola be able to ruin his career?
- Home and Away confirms tragic death in Xander storyline
- Cash and Eden gets engaged… New promo
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- Home and Away 8000 MON 27TH MARCH 2023 HD Episode
- Home and Away PROMO 8000 | Felicity and Tane’s wedding day has arrived. Bree is grateful for Remi’s support. Has Cash made a life-long commitment to Eden?