Soap opera schedules remain disorganized due to the ongoing coverage of Queen Elizabeth II’s death.
Last Thursday, when ITV and BBC announced that Her Majesty had passed away peacefully at her home in Balmoral, Emmerdale and EastEnders were taken off the air.
Coronation Street, Emmerdale, and EastEnders have since fallen significantly behind because of the ongoing news coverage that has been concentrated on events like the Queen lying in state and King Charles addressing the nation for the first time.
Three episodes of Emmerdale that were supposed to air on Monday, Tuesday, and yesterday will now air starting at 7:30 p.m. due to the National Television Awards also being postponed.
An hour-long episode of Coronation Street, which was originally scheduled to air last night, will be broadcast immediately after at 9 p.m.
Joel Dommett will once more serve as the host of the National Television Awards on Thursday, October 13.
Emmerdale will only have two episodes tomorrow night, at 8 and 8:30.
ITV will have to find a space in their schedule to air tomorrow night’s episode and the remaining episodes of Emmerdale from this week because Coronation Street won’t be broadcast.
Additionally, soaps have been canceled for Monday, September 19, as the Queen’s funeral will take priority on both ITV and the BBC.
- Home and Away confirms tragic death in Xander storyline
- Cash and Eden gets engaged… New promo
- HOME AND AWAY 8001 Eden’s engagement prank backfires. Xander’s shift takes a sinister turn. Bree pushes herself too far.
- Home and Away 8000 MON 27TH MARCH 2023 HD Episode
- Home and Away PROMO 8000 | Felicity and Tane’s wedding day has arrived. Bree is grateful for Remi’s support. Has Cash made a life-long commitment to Eden?